Hot Potato/moodle navigation

Hot Potato/moodle navigation

by Tim Middleton -
Number of replies: 3
I have some courses that use mainly imported htm and hot potato files. When i import the htm I get a left/right navigation bar at the top corner, but it doesn't add this to the hot potato. is there a way to get that bar at the top of the hot potato aswell?
Average of ratings: -
In reply to Tim Middleton

Re: Hot Potato/moodle navigation

by Gordon Bateson -
Picture of Core developers Picture of Peer reviewers Picture of Plugin developers
Hi Tim,
when you are on the "Adding/Updating Hot Potatoes Quiz" page in Moodle, set "Navigation" to "Hot Potatoes quiz buttons".

Does that do what you want?
Gordon
In reply to Gordon Bateson

by Tim Middleton -
no not exactly, if you add a html page there is a navigation bar at the top right, same as this page actually, with a drop down box. however it doesn't seem to allow this for a hot potato page

the exercise is a mixture of htmls and hot potatoes, so it would be nice to have the common navigation to move forwards and backwards through each page.
In reply to Tim Middleton

by Gordon Bateson -
Picture of Core developers Picture of Peer reviewers Picture of Plugin developers
oh I see. We are talking about the Jump menu. You're right, the HotPot module doesn't show that. I'll investigate and see if I can find out a little more ...