I upgraded from Certificate 3.1.7 (20061012) to 3.1.8 (20070613) yesterday.
I am having a few problems that arise when I click "Get your Certificate":
- The certificate does not get inserted into the mdl_certificate_issues database table. The only data in there is the 172 rows from before the upgrade.
- The student's name, the course name, and the random code are not printed on the certificate.
- The customtext does not display on the certificate.
- The date and course grade are printed (not a problem).
- The certificate is saved into the \moodledata\2\moddata\certificate\64\3 folder on the server. (OK)
Here is some more information which may help solve the problem:
- The upgrade process did not put a column into the mdl_certificate table.
- There is no primary key on the mdl_certificate table or the mdl_certificate_issues tables.
- I can add new certificate activities to new courses, but they don't issue certificates.
- with Debug messages on, I see two messages:
- Notice: Undefined property: stdClass::$customtext in [my root]\mod\certificate\type\landscape\certificate.php on line 123
- Notice: Undefined property: stdClass::$id in [my root]\lib\weblib.php on line 4549
If I am getting a certificate that was issued before the upgrade (i.e. clicking "Review your certificate"), everything works great. My problem is only related to issuing new certificates.
I have a backup of the tables from before the upgrade, as well as the original code from version 3.1.7. We are running on Windows Server 2003 with IIS 6, SQL Server 2005, and PHP 5.1.6. I downloaded the new Certificate module from this page using the link that says Download for Moodle 1.8.
I hope you may be able to help me. I have enough of a working knowlege of PHP and the Moodle code to know what code generates what, etc...