Setup For Luminis Message Broker Plugin

Setup For Luminis Message Broker Plugin

by Rosalyn Metz -
Number of replies: 1
We've been using the Luminis Message Broker Plugin for a semester now and are very happy with it. However, up until now we've been using it with static uploads to Moodle. We're now in the process of setting it up with Luminis Message Broker as well.

My Banner team had a question, they are new to using LMB and aren't sure what information should be included in the Destination Access Policy and the Connection Access Policy pages (both are in LMB).

Does anyone know anything about these sections, and if so can you point me in the right direction?

Thanks in advance,
Rosalyn
Average of ratings: -
In reply to Rosalyn Metz

Re: Setup For Luminis Message Broker Plugin

by Eric Merrill -
Picture of Core developers Picture of Moodle HQ Picture of Peer reviewers Picture of Plugin developers Picture of Testers
Under out CAP, we have a user, webctlmbuser, under allow users in the Normal column. This is the user that we use as the JMS Connection user Name in the outgoing http client setup in LMB. Im not completely sure were this user is created. We use the com_sct_ldi_sis_LmsSync (topic) destination for our connection, as it seems to have less un-needed traffic on it than com_sct_ldi_sis_Sync.

If you need something more specific let me know, I can poke our sys-admins who would know more about the backend setup of LMB.

-Eric