Gradebook has stopped displaying Groups since 1.9.3

Re: Gradebook has stopped displaying Groups since 1.9.3

by Deb Burdick-Hinton -
Number of replies: 0
I have a slightly different issue but it seems like it might be related. I have my Site Admin settings set up as you requested (are there any repercussions for courses without groups?)

Our set up is a little different. All the students are in the same class but I have them break into groups for certain activities. I have created a forum for each group and they get points for posting. I have also assigned them to groupings so they only see their groups forum on the homepage but see all the forum's in the gradebook. How can this be adjusted so they do not see all the grades in the gradebook. Also, this has (I think) prevented me from using "Sum of all Grades" since you can not select the option of not including empty "-" grades in average so it includes all those non-empty grades for other groups forums which they can not even see and are not supposed to post in.

I am certain there must be some way to make this work. I just started using groupings for the first time and love it but my gradebook and the students is a mess.

Thanks for any help you can give me.