Detailed Reports?

Detailed Reports?

by Nigel Smith -
Number of replies: 0

Hi,

I don't even know if this is the correct forum for my question but i cannot see a forum for Reports so apologies in advance if i've posted to the wrong place.

I am a new user and have been asked to investigate Moodle for our organisation (7000+ staff in 50+ locations) and am struggling.

I have set up a dummy course and everything works and looks good so far. This course will be an orientation session for all new staff and I need to be able to tell who has completed the course. To that end I have included quizzes after each module and staff members need to score a certain % to be able to access and print their certificate at the end.

Now I know i can go into reports/participation reports and then by setting the parameters can ascertain who has received a certificate. However the main problem i have is that these reports only give me the name of the person who completes and what I need is to also see their user name and preferably their location (i'm planning on using employee number for user name and then use vlookup facility in Excel to compare the Moodle date and the organisation data to work out departments,, cost centres, etc)

Is this possible (i'm sure it is) and is it relatively easy (I do not have an I.T background) to accomplish?

thanks in advance for any help and advice you can give.