Lesson grade as a precent only

Lesson grade as a precent only

by Kyle Brown -
Number of replies: 1
A teacher showed me this and I can't figure out why. I am not sure if it is something in the grade book part or the lesson part.

When they set up the Lesson, they set the max grade to the max number of points you could get in the lesson (20, lets say). So people take it and not all get 100%, but when you look in the grade book it says everyone got 20. I have checked the MySQL database and the grade book has a raw number that looks like a percent.

Example: A student gets 15 questions on the lesson right out of possible 20, that is 75%. 75 is what the database has in there for raw for that lesson (raw is the students score), not the 15. All the other activities shows the number right, not a percent.

Is there anyway to change this from a percent to number correct? Someone told me it is was in the grade book and had to do with aggregation, well I checked and it doesn't as far as I can tell.
Average of ratings: -
In reply to Kyle Brown

Re: Lesson grade as a precent only

by Deb Burdick-Hinton -
I am having the same problem. Did you ever figure this out. I am really disappointed. I have many lessons that worked just fine in previous versions of moodle. This just will not due. I have 3pt assignment = 100 % but either shows up as 3pts = 3% in grades or 100pts = 100% if I set Max grade to either 3 or 100. I just want 3pts = 100%. I average my grades but the total pts earned/total pts and this small assignment can not be worth 100pts for that to work and do not want it to show 3% in grades.
HELP!!!