recent activity report for feedback module

recent activity report for feedback module

by Dorel Manolescu -
Number of replies: 5
Picture of Plugin developers
Hy
Most of the Moodle modules had implemented the Recent Activity Report by adding the module_get_recent_mod_activity and module_print_recent_mod_activity in the lib.php file of the module.
Does anyone tried to implement that for feedback?
I think those functions could be a real help for a teacher to see the latest students who attended the feedback in a certain periode of time.

Thank you!
Average of ratings: -
In reply to Dorel Manolescu

Re: recent activity report for feedback module

by Matteo Redaelli -
Have anyone already implemented that functions for feedback? They would be very useful also for me....

Thanks in advance
Matteo
http://www.redaelli.org/matteo/

In reply to Matteo Redaelli

recent activity report Functions for feedback module

by Dorel Manolescu -
Picture of Plugin developers
Hy
I tried to implement the "feedback_get_recent_mod_activity" and "feedback_print_recent_mod_activity" functions similar to the functions inside quiz module. The code seems to work fine for me. I ll attach the code to this post. Can anyone help me to test if everything is ok?
The result should be visible in every course / recent activity / show full report of recent activity.
The result are sorted in cronological order but everything can be modified in the select.
In order to see the complet results the user must be logged in as admin or teacher.

Thank you ! and waiting for feedback ...

Re: recent activity report Functions for feedback module

by Matteo Redaelli -
it works for me. is it possible to add this patch in the official facetoface repository?

Thanks
Matteo

by Andreas Grabs -
Picture of Core developers Picture of Particularly helpful Moodlers Picture of Peer reviewers Picture of Plugin developers Picture of Translators
Hi Manolescu,

thank you very much for your great work. I checked it out and it works fine.
I modified it a little bit to add support for group-, user- and time-settings on the recent view page.
The code now is in cvs and should be in the next created package.

Best regards
Andreas
In reply to Andreas Grabs

by Russell Wyeth -
Could this have created a situation where anonymous entries are reported in 'Recent Activity'? I have just that problem, which is not good, since I guaranteed my students anonymity. [I am a faculty user, not admin/developer I'm afraid...]

Regards
Russell