Cannot use uploaded image

Cannot use uploaded image

by David Arnold -
Number of replies: 5
All,

Just downloaded and installed MoodleForMac, so very new. Going through the moodle_using_2e.pdf.

I used the user admin to create a new user and logged in as that user. I am trying "add a resource", a link to an image I've uploaded (the upload went well). I:

1. select a link to a file or website

2. I add a name and a summary

3. I click the button "choose or upload a file"

4. My folder containing my image file is there. I choose it.

5. The file I want to use is there, david.jpg, but to the right of the file there is only an icon for deleting. There is no "Choose link" in bold.

6. So I try choosing and uploading another file, which is successful. But still, no link "Choose link" to the right of this newly uploaded file.

Anyone know what I am doing wrong?

David.
Average of ratings: -
In reply to David Arnold

Re: Cannot use uploaded image

by Mary Cooch -
Picture of Documentation writers Picture of Moodle HQ Picture of Particularly helpful Moodlers Picture of Testers Picture of Translators
Which version of Moodle is it? Because I have learned there are issues with this in Moodle 2.0

In reply to Mary Cooch

by David Arnold -
It's 2.0dev.

How do I uninstall and which version should I install for Mac OS X Leopard on Intel MacBook?

D.
In reply to David Arnold

by Mary Cooch -
Picture of Documentation writers Picture of Moodle HQ Picture of Particularly helpful Moodlers Picture of Testers Picture of Translators
I think 1.9.3 would be your best bet