Blogs: pLog blog plugin

Blogs: pLog blog plugin

by sulleleven neville -
Number of replies: 3

pLog is the blog engine I currently use. I think it might fit well within moodle. 

but, i dont know exactly what is planned for a blog plugin.  I do think that if I use moodle, i just discovered it today, that i will integrate plog as i cannot abandon it after doing development work on it.

sull

Average of ratings: -
In reply to sulleleven neville

Re: Blogs: pLog blog plugin

by Dan Marsden -
Picture of Core developers Picture of Particularly helpful Moodlers Picture of Peer reviewers Picture of Plugin developers Picture of Plugins guardians Picture of Testers Picture of Translators

Hi Sulleleven,

Welcome to Moodle! - the blog tool that Daryl has been working on has been modelled on www.simplog.org - how does this compare to plog? - what sort of extra development have you performed on plog? - maybe simplog already provides the functionality you need!

Dan

In reply to sulleleven neville

Re: Blogs: pLog blog plugin

by Daryl Hawes -
Hello there Sull.
If you're up for it I would be most interested in some assistance with the blog module that I have been working. It started as a port of simplog (www.simplog.net) but has changed drastically.
I mostly chose simplog because it had a relatively small code base, was php/mysql based, and had a paradigm for multiple users on the same site.

Eagerly awaiting your input,
Daryl