1.9.2 Class won't restore - hangs up at Creating/Copying HELP!!

Re: 1.9.2 Class won't restore - hangs up at Creating/Copying HELP!!

by Linnea Hannigan -
Number of replies: 0

Thank you, Tim, for you detailed and kind response to my whiney protest.  I SO want to be good at "moodle" and everytime I just think I have the tiger by the tail, LOL....

I fully understand and respect the decisions of the developers, and I am forever in debt to you and those like you on the boards who surely do this out of the goodness of your hearts.

I fear the "fantastico" message at the end of the letter...with the

sad  attached - looks ominous.  I suppose I could wipe out some of my test run classes and maybe give myself some more space?  So the php.ini problem is from the server, and not the Moodle back-end then.  I was looking for it in cpanel, but I guess my husband needs to get into the server...I have my ways of coaxing him to add more memory wink  

Thankfully, the client is an IT wizard, so he just figured it all out right away and the class I sold him runs well. I'm the one left on the learning curve LOL!

Again, your detailed answer is much appreciated, and is a good lesson.  I do agree that the gradebook is too hard. I actually don't even use it because I can't figure it out.  I use a simple program that is Excel based called Gradekeeper (www.gradekeeper.com) . Maybe someday Moodle and Gradekeeper will be able to "talk".

Sincerely and humbly,

Linnea