Can't import new presentations but already existing ones

Some Image and text import improvements in Tracker

by Chris Collman -
Number of replies: 0
Picture of Documentation writers
Hi Nadja,
I have not looked at importing stuff into Lesson in a couple of months. Sent myself back to tracker

MDL-10513 by Alexander Fleischer. I have not tried this. A hack to Import PPT . Key description says: " (to ensure Powerpoint image exports (Save as->JPEG->All Slides) will handled correctly)"

MDL-17413 I just wrote up an Improvement request. Import images or text into branch tables. VOTE FOR IT smile

I am wondering if instead of hacking Import PPT, we could be looking at the GIFT file. All the elements are there in a multiple choice question. Title, content and comments. What is an wrong answer except a description. A response can define one of the standard relative jumps (if needed). The "new" item in a GIFT would be special format to indicate the image location and name, if we want to insert one from the course's files. Instead of importing into the question pages elements, this would use the branch table elements. Seems like that would be more straightforward than hacking ImportPPT. Too bad I am a PHP nob like yourself.

Best Chris