Examples of 'Extreme Customisation'

Examples of 'Extreme Customisation'

by Ian Usher -
Number of replies: 62

Hello!

Now, you might see this as a challenge, but I'm interested in seeing 'extreme' examples of Moodle customisation. Not ones which have hacked around with php files outside of the theme directories &/or incorporated Moodle in an existing site or CMS, but ones which simply use a theme with heavily customised theme/themename/config.php and theme/themename/styles.php files in order to achieve something that isn't, well, moodlesque.

What I'm looking for is a site which isn't obviously a Moodle site from 20 paces away...

Any examples? Please provide a link to a publicly accessible page so I/we can see things. I might come looking for your styles.php file if what you supply floats my boat!

Thanks for indulging this bit of frivolity! approve

Ian.

Average of ratings: -
In reply to Ian Usher

Re: Examples of 'Extreme Customisation'

by W Page -
This will be fun.

The Extreme Moodle Makover

Like the TV show.

Maybe it could be a contest??

WP1

In reply to W Page

by Jeffery Watkins -

I have some cool themes, but its kind of hard to not have the layout look like Moodle. 

The two coolest themes I have seen are available here: http://moodle.org/file.php/5/moddata/forum/29/38023/FLASH-THEMES-pkgs-Matias-Nahuel4moodle.zip

Juan Aburto did an excellent job bringing flash into the mix.

I added a flash header and changed a few things in Custom White for www.classroomrevolution.com/crteacher, but it is still Moodlecentric.

I do a lot with PostNuke, and most PN sites look alike because of the nature of content management systems.  However, because of the greater control of the layout of PostNuke themes there are sites that are truly stunning. 

Since Moodle is going to a template system in the near future, I am sure all of the theme designers will be pumping out many spectacular themes to go along with the most excellent software.

Then, we can have a look at the Extreme Moodle Makeover!!!!

Jeff

In reply to Jeffery Watkins

by Marc Dastous -

I too am looking forward to the templates.  I have a lot of really cool ideas I want to use, but they won't work without a template (easily that is) big grin 

I have just converted my 5-year old SocialStudies4u.com site to Moodle!  The site is know named "The SocialStudies4u.com Constructive Classroom". 

My desire is to get Social Studies teachers from around North America using the resources on the site.  More importantly, however, I want teachers to utilize the heart of Moodle, it's Constructivist approach.

Marc

In reply to Marc Dastous

by Jeffery Watkins -

Marc,

I am a social studies teacher also.  I have been home the last two years with my small children, but I still keep a hand in through our state council.  My social studies website is www.socialstudies.ws and my business partner ( another social studies teacher) and I build most of these resources www.regentsprep.org (click on either U.S. or Global History.

In fact, I have a 800+ term glossary of global history and geography terms ready to import into Moodle.  My social studies moodle is at www.socialstudies.ws/digital.  Nothing much there except the glossary.  I have been playing around with the lesson module a little though.  If you would like the glossary, e-mail me and I will send it to you.

What state do you teach in?  What subject...U.S., Global, AP?

It would be great to see how other social studies teachers are using moodle.  If you need any help with anything, or would like a custom History theme, let me know, I'd be glad to help.

Jeff Watkins

by N Hansen -
Hey Jeff, just looking at your glossary, and I came across a couple errors, namely the "Middle Kingdom" and "Suez Canal War" items.
In reply to Ian Usher

by N Hansen -
As many of you may have gathered from all the questions I have been posting in this forum, I'm working on an "extreme customization" with heavily customized config.php and especially styles.php. It's going to be called NileBlue because it is made up of various shades of blue, along with black and white, and has an ancient Egyptian theme.

I've also created some graphic elements for it-a replacement for the standard smiley face pictures for users, a tiled background image, and a customized header for the main page and other pages, as well as hieroglyphic icons for at least most of the icons visible to students. Once it's ready, if people like it, they are free to come looking for my code, although I wish to retain copyright of the graphic elements I have developed for it. I'm hoping to make my site publicly available once I have a chance to upgrade to 1.4, so sometime next month.
In reply to Ian Usher

by Dan Stowell -
Not sure how strong your criteria are - but how's this for you?

http://www.ucl.ac.uk/is/fiso/lifesciences/test/moodle/

Dan
In reply to Dan Stowell

by W Page -
Hi Dan!

Why don't you share your theme.  It looks very nice.

WP1
In reply to Dan Stowell

by John Gone -
Good looking site Dan! I'd be interested in this theme also. Any plans to post it here?
Thanks for letting us have a look.
In reply to John Gone

by Dan Stowell -
I'd be happy to post it for you. What's the convention for uploading themes? Should I just zip up the relevant directory and attach it to a post?
In reply to Dan Stowell

by John Gone -
Thanks Dan, yes a ZIP file posted here would be fine.
In reply to Ian Usher

by Daryl Hawes -
http://www.cocoaobjects.com/moodle/

I've included the theme as an example of wrapping moodle in customer header/footer code in cvs:/contrib/blog/theme/ (root level of theme is in the subfolder cocoaobject)
In reply to Daryl Hawes

by Dan Stowell -
It's an interesting theme and a nice overall design concept but it doesn't work quite right in my browser (I'm using Opera). The problem is that the page is about 150% the width of my window - can't work out why this is happening I'm afraid....

I've also tried loading it in Internet Explorer - the width is fine, in that case, but the layout is buggy - for example, the images that make up the menu across the top of the screen have blue rectangular borders, and some of the images are missing.

Just tried it in Safari, and of course it looks perfect.... smile It does look very nice on a Mac.

Dan
In reply to Dan Stowell

by Daryl Hawes -
VIn fact it was designed on a Mac for Mac users. We put no effort in to testing it on other platforms. Thanks for taking a look.
In reply to Daryl Hawes

by John Gone -
It looks great on Firefox/XP!

IE6/XP is a write-off.

IE should be dis-continued so the world can get on with seeing the net the way it should be. If IE was gone people would have to find a real browser...
In reply to John Gone

by Jeffery Watkins -

IE is still used by about 95% of the world.  It will not be going away soon.

People who design work for view on the internet will have to contend with it for many years to come.

Jeff

by Daryl Hawes -
Let's not have this conversation please.
The example exists to show folks how a completely unique header and footer can be used with moodle.
It just so happens that the specific code is used on a site with a limited audience - Mac users, and those who are quite likely to have deleted IE 5 from their machines.
In reply to Daryl Hawes

by Jeffery Watkins -

My comments were not intended as criticism toward your theme or site.  I have a theme which uses the same principals you used to create yours.  I know people who create web content for an intranet of Mac users only who never even think of IE.

My point was that in general, however distasteful it may be, those of us who design web content need to be aware that an overwhelming majority of people still use IE.

That's all....

Jeff

by John Gone -
Lots of people still don't wash their hands before eating, too. Seriously I think 95% is a bit high but, yes, it's a popular browser.

I've stopped trying to design for IE. Time to move on. If even one person asks themselves why something I've built doesn't work right and looks for an alternative then we're gong forward.

by Martin Dougiamas -
Picture of Core developers Picture of Documentation writers Picture of Moodle HQ Picture of Particularly helpful Moodlers Picture of Plugin developers Picture of Testers
95% is way too high ... here are some recent browser statistics ... IE is more like 75%, and this includes browsers like Opera that pretend to be IE by default.
In reply to Martin Dougiamas

by W Page -
Hi Martin!

Yes I agree.  Even at Grad School the students are using Netscape and FireFox {FireFox more for the speed], on school computer with IE also installed than they use to.  I am always surprised when I see people say IE has 95% of the market.  Because I have not done any special studies about this I do not question their statistics but just from my observation, I know it is less. 

I also find that folks who may not be that computer savy and are afraid to install anything more than what was initially installed on their computer use IE only at home and FireFox at school.  This happens because they are afraid to install FireFox on their home computers and not because they do not want to use another browser.  Many who are more computer "sure" will go ahead and install FireFox or Netscape on their home computer as well.

I say all this to say that I believe more people are using other browsers by choice [particularly Netscape and FireFox] than that frequently quoted IE 95% would indicate.

WP1
In reply to W Page

by Jeffery Watkins -

I used Netscape until Communicator 4, at that time I grudgingly moved to IE 4 because it ran faster with fewer problems.  I currently have the latest IE, Mozilla and FireFox on my system.  I like Firefox the best, especially with all of the cool plugins I have found, but it still loads pages a little slower than IE. 

by N Hansen -
In my experience, Firefox is much faster at loading pages than IE.

by Jeffery Watkins -

I was quoting an article I read which quoted C-net.com. 

http://slate.msn.com/id/2103152/

Again, my point was not to state which browser was better.  But since a majority of people still use IE, it is still necessary to design web content with that in mind.  Unless, you do not care about a majority of your viewers.

In time, perhaps this will change.

Jeff

P.S.  My understanding is that many poeple still use 800 x 600 resolution.  When I create themes for PostNuke, I try to make them look good in that resolution, although really being optimized for higher.  Sometimes it doesn't happen, so a person using the lower resolution will see a broken theme.  I can live with that in these cases.

by Martin Dougiamas -
Picture of Core developers Picture of Documentation writers Picture of Moodle HQ Picture of Particularly helpful Moodlers Picture of Plugin developers Picture of Testers
No problems, Jeff, I was just responding to the number quoted, not the rest  of your sentiments (which I of course agree with - accessibility for the disabled includes those poor souls stuck on IE  wink)

by W Page -
Hi Jeff,

That report from CNet is fairly recent but I just know what I am seeing.  I cannot show you anything on paper. smile

WP1
In reply to W Page

by Jeffery Watkins -
I am not disputing you WP. Martin showed me statistics that say more like 70%.

What my point was:

As a web designer, it is impossible to ignore IE. It is used by the majority of people and probably will be for some time yet. People that design anything to be viewed on the web have to either take IE into account, or live with a majority of people not viewing their material as intended.

I am not advocating the use of any particular browser.

I am just saying, however much a person may dislike MS or IE or Bill Gates, if you design materials to be seen on the web, and those materials will be seen using a browser, you still have to design with IE in mind or risk losing a majority of the people out there.

My ClassroomRevolution.com site has about 78% IE views, and about 20% Mozilla/Netscape/FireFox views. I would be stupid to put something on the site which IE users cannot view properly... But, I now also make sure things work fine in the Netscape variants because of that 20%.

I actually read on another site today, someone complain about having to download a flash plugin for their browser. They stated they would stop visiting the site in question because they did not want to download another player. I thought this was the most backwards thing I had ever read... then I remembered that actual people use the Internet, and I understood the statement.

Lets get back to people showing off their cool custom themes.... I found a site using one of mine... and I think it looks great!!!

utbraut.fb.is/moodle

Jeff

by Joyce Smith -
Jeff it does look great !!
I got the idea of using all one color for my site from your chalkboard one (thanks) smile
By the way, it looks better with Mozilla than it does with I.E. !
and, Mozilla helps to keep out the ads somewhat !
Joyce thoughtful

In reply to Joyce Smith

by Jeffery Watkins -

Thanks Joyce!!

I like the pop up blocker on FireFox.  When I was using IE,  I installed the Google toolbar b/c it had a good popup blocker.

Jeff

In reply to John Gone

by W Page -
Hi John!

What about all that Active-X Stuff IE runs so elegantly??

evil Devil's Advocate smile

WP1
In reply to W Page

by John Gone -
Hi WP,

Is that sarcasm or? If not could you provide a few examples? I haven't used IE for quite some time so maybe refresh my memory about what I've been missing, if you get a minute.

I'd be satisfied if IE would just follow the rules, that's all. I'm sure I could live without whatever whiz-bang gadget they've included instead of simply following accepted standards.
In reply to John Gone

by W Page -
It was sarcasm John!

WP1
In reply to W Page

by Ger Tielemans -

WP, can you see all the small words of these nice themes?

(I cannot see your eyes under that Baseball cap.)

TIP: use the settings of your browser to enlarge the fonts of the theme: In Martin's original theme all the words will become bigger.
(something with avoiding frames or so?..)

In reply to Ger Tielemans

by W Page -
Hi Ger!

I still have to try your Bookmark_Note hack.  Just have not had the time.

Anyway,  I base my feelings about a theme on asthetics and/or functionality.  I may like how a theme with small print looks but I may not use it with a class.  I want my default for the HTML Editor to be font size 14.  Sometimes the theme overides this [Which I believe it should never do].  However, a theme with small print may be what someone else wants.

WP1
In reply to W Page

Exchange functionality for beauty

by Ger Tielemans -

What I try to say Is that some people have problems with their eyes and can profit from the option to enlarge the font NOT make them smaller smile

It is in the spirit of "Nobody left behind-act"

The origanal theme supports this in all the corners of the layout, a real piece of art, because it prohibits you to use lots of design/layout-options..

Most of the other themes loose this enlarge-option more and more... 

We forced our TeLeTOP-team to do the same, seven years ago.
They still hate us for that.

In reply to Daryl Hawes

by David Scotson -

I see a slight problem with Safari 1.2.3 on Mac OS X Panther (screenshot attached)

I like the site design and content, do you have any experience with PyObjC and PyCocoa? Or any plans to write about it? There doesn't seem to be many tutorials available but it seems really cool.

In reply to David Scotson

by Daryl Hawes -
I see a slight problem with Safari 1.2.3 on Mac OS X Panther (screenshot attached)
You got me smile Yes, that is a problem. The fault lies in the length of the page and the fact that the layout relies on tables. I'd really prefer the layout be just CSS, but it is as it is smile

I like the site design and content, do you have any experience with PyObjC and PyCocoa? Or any plans to write about it? There doesn't seem to be many tutorials available but it seems really cool.
There are not many tutorials because I have been working on the moodle blog stuff in most of my spare time. I plan on adding more as time permits. I'm also quite interested in submissions, etc.

PyObjC is not on my personal radar. For more info about it you might want to keep an eye on Bill Bumgarner's blog (bbum):
http://www.pycs.net/bbum/
In reply to Ian Usher

by mandy honeyman -
Hi Ian,

This isn't really "extreme", actually it isn't extreme in the slightest, but my aim was to try to match the front part of the site (postnuke) with the courses (moodle) part in such a way that they felt as thought they were part of the same place and yet to ensure that students and teachers were very aware of being "at school" when moodling.
I am awaiting, with breathless anticipation, xhtml/css compatibility in both systems to go really extreme big grin

www.lvc.org
is the front
www.lvc.org/courses
is the moodle bit

authentication done by front end and access to courses obscured to unregistered users.

cheers
Mandy

In reply to mandy honeyman

by Ian Usher -

Hi Mandy!

Nice to find another person using Moodle in pre-19 education in the UK...

Looks nice and simple - I've tried to do something similar with the front page of our site vs the Moodle front page - again, they look quite similar but the 'real' front page will have to cope with a lot more than Moodle can handle.

I can't wait for Moodle to be 100% CSS, as faffing around with <font> tags hidden in php files is killing my work rate!

All the best!

Ian.

In reply to Ian Usher

by mandy honeyman -

Hi Ian,

I think the gfl looks really good, though to match the two you'd probably need to drop the moodlesque font. I think I did this only by editing styles.php. At one point I started hacking all the font tags in the php pages but gave up quickly (after an upgrade wink).

cheers

Mandy

In reply to Ian Usher

by Martin Dougiamas -
I don't thing there's anywhere in Moodle where fonts are specified using font tags ... only font sizes and these are done using relative sizes (like 1, 2, -1 etc)

As Mandy pointed out, you can change fonts for the whole site already using the existing CSS stylesheet.

by Samuli Karevaara -
Martin: "only font sizes and these are done using relative sizes (like 1, 2, -1 etc)"

But I wish! <font size="3">text here</font> isn't specifying a relative size but an absolute one. It should be <font size="+1">text here</font>. CSS doesn't override the <font size="3"> and so on...

Moodle has a lot of font sizes specified without the "+". The "-" one is a relative size indeed.

More information at  W3C HTML 4.01 spec (FONT part).

Or at least with me, try the attached file in a browser: the style specifications for the font sizes do nothing.
In reply to Samuli Karevaara

by David Scotson -

Try the attached file, it works for me in Safari and I think it might work elsewhere though I've not tested it on any other machines.

The key is to be more specific. The style cascade prioritises on how tightly defined the style is, that is why font tags override styles targetting the area they are contained in.

I just changed the style definition to this;

<style>
body p font {
    font-family: Verdana;
    font-size: 11px;
}
</style>

But yes, it is a hack and the font tags should be removed as part of the move to XHTML anyway, so this won't be needed for much longer.

In reply to David Scotson

by Samuli Karevaara -
Thanks David! Works in Firefox 1.0PR too.

That's what they say, to live and learn...

Could be just <style> font { size: something; } </style> even...

This leaves a problem of the different sizes. I would like to say that <font size="3"> means this size and <font size="4"> means that size. Is there a way in the CSS selectors to choose according to the "size" parameter and it's value?

Also it's incorrect to say that Moodle just specifies the relative font sizes. (Which it should!)
In reply to Samuli Karevaara

by Martin Dougiamas -
Well, yeah, it depends on what you mean by relative. smile

What I mean by absolute is stuff like "12px".

The numbers that Moodle uses are indeed still relative to the size that the user has chosen in their browser. So if you scale up the font size in your browser, all the fonts scale up proportionally.

I do this all the time depending on how tired my eyes are - in Mozilla I just hold down the alt key and use the scroll wheel to magnify or shrink the display on the fly.

by Samuli Karevaara -
You're right in that <font size=X> is "more" relative than 12px. I did notice the smiley smile px is too vague anyway, it's not even pixels smile. And all sizes depend on the monitor size. Also, Mozilla/Firefox allows to change the font no matter what the size setting is. So it's basically all relative (except the speed of light). BTW, Opera even zooms the pictures.

IE only let's the user change the font sizes not specified in px. Ctrl+Wheel works in IE.

The default settings are more for the marketing department anyway, and "the board" doesn't know how to change the font size. Usually I'm happy if I can set one size on the body style and all other sizes follow, "relatively" smile This doesn't happen with the font tags.

But I'm so off topic, tired and babbling. W3C says that font tags are bad, don't do font tags mmmmm'kay smile
In reply to Ian Usher

by Norberto Bezi -

We are still devoleping our theme, but take a look...

http://corporacion.campusadalid.com/

Still looks like a Moodle, but if is your first or a new stundent you don't see the mooble...

We are working in a header with flash (the same images but with a intro and some movement).

(Use Guest account to enter, in spanish "Invitado")

In reply to Norberto Bezi

by edward alberto ibarra -
Norberto!!!.. esta muy bueno tu tema!!!.. felicidades!!!!
In reply to edward alberto ibarra

by Norberto Bezi -

Gracias ;)

Thanks ;)

by Josep M. Fontana -
It's very nice. One of the nicest designs I've seen in Moodle, to tell you the truth. But I think it would also be nice if you had preserved the Moodle logo somewhere in the page (even if it is little or with colors changed to make it compatible with other colors on the page).

Why not give credit where credit is due? Why hide the fact that you are using Moodle? Are you ashamed of something? Do you think your clients will think less of you because you are using an open source application to provide your services? Do you want your clients to think that you've built this nifty platform all by yourselves?

Josep M.
In reply to Josep M. Fontana

by Mark Stevens -
There is a link at the bottom, "Basado en Moodle" which points users to moodle.org.

Regarding the look,  it is very nice in Safari.  I'm experiencing a few small problems with Firefox on a Mac with the days of the week in the calendar appearing so small they are unreadable and the "Usted está en el sistema como Invitado (Entrar)"
begins an inch outside the left margin.  Explorer on a Mac completely butchers the calendar,  but I don't think that will affect many users smile
In reply to Mark Stevens

by Norberto Bezi -

Thanks Mark, the information you send is very usefull smile

by Josep M. Fontana -
Wow, wow, wow! I'm sorry to have offended you, buddy. But in spite of what Mark Stevens says, I didn't see any reference to Moodle on the initial page of your site (http://corporacion.campusadalid.com/login/index.php) that is why I said what I said.

Perhaps Mark is referring to a different page, but at the bottom of this page doesn't say "basado en Moodle" but rather "www.campusadalid.com".

Perhaps I should have chosen more delicate words to express my feelings, but at no point did I use the kind of foul language you use. You can call it what you want but I was just expressing my opinion, to which I'm entitled, in an open forum. You are totally free to use or not to use any logo on your site. But if you expose it to the public and (implicitly or explicitly) ask for comments I don't see why I cannot make the comments I feel like making.

As I said, I apologize if I offended your sensibility. I think it is entirely possible that I was unfair to you and you have a right to defend yourself. However, I think your response was uncalled for.

Josep M.

by Norberto Bezi -

First of all, Im sorry to...

In login from moodle 1.4.3+ doesn't have any logo or link to moodle.org, you must enter the site to see it, maybe is a good sugestion for Martin.

But really offendeds me what you said in your first post, I never cut out credits of open source code, because I'm open source coder in other project. You must inform yourself better before talk about people like you do before. I just cut out the word 'shit' from my first post, the rest is true...

Sorry about my english :D

Bstrgds

N.B.

Disculpas otra vez Fontana, aunque FUE mi intención insultarte, ya que lo que dices tu, aunque con palabras delicadas resulta un insulto, no puedes levantar una acusación de esas en un foro público sin tomar el cuidado de verificar si lo que dices es cierto...

by Josep M. Fontana -
> no puedes levantar una acusación de esas en un foro público sin tomar cuidado
> de verificar si lo que dices es cierto

Bueno, Berzi, pero eso era precisamente lo que estaba haciendo, ¿no? wink Lo que he hecho ha sido formular una pregunta sobre si la ausencia del logo de Moodle se debía a alguno de los motivos que he mencionado. Tu respuesta, aunque no de muy buen rollito, ha sido que no. Ahora ya estoy informado.

Yo acepto encantado tus disculpas. Espero que tú aceptes las mías.

Josep M.

by Mark Stevens -
Hiya guys,

I think this is just a big miscommunication.  We are all on the same team smile  I should have been more clear when I said there is the Moodle link.  The initial login page doesn't have a Moodle reference, but when you login as guest you can see it smile  Actually, the login page of any Moodle site doesn't have a Moodle reference if the favicon.ico has been changed.  And since this thread contains examples of "Extreme Customisation", it probably is a given that the favicon.ico will be changed smile

Roberto, Josep is a really cool guy and is a great defender of Moodle and you should understand that he has seen many people come into the forums and ask how to remove the Moodle logo... and I'm sure Josep now knows that you aren't one of those people smile  Anyway, keep up the good work everyone and I'm sorry if I added to the miscommunication.
In reply to Mark Stevens

by Josep M. Fontana -
Thanks Mark for your kind words and for bringing peace into this forum. Actually, you are totally right. When I wrote my message I was also reacting to a recent post from somebody who was asking explicitly how to remove the Moodle logo.

I know there is no legal obligation to maintain it and everybody is free to do what they want. But I'm also free to say what I want and give my opinion about that. And I find it a bit dishonest. To me it is a bit like plagiarism. Anyway, I guess I jumped too fast to conclusions in the case of Norberto and that's why I apologized.

Josep M.

by Norberto Bezi -

So, we are all in the same boat, so, peace smile

I'm a cool guy to, but I allways try to support open source, and I'm allways trying to take more money for business who use it to support, and I'm explosive with this, so, let's forget this litle discution and take back to theme make over... wink

The code I wrote for display anything in the home page (used in my theme to display the radar) is in some post this forum, open by me, click on  my picture and find it smile, is very usefull.

Other good hint is use <div> tags on header and footer to display the text in absulute positions, then you can integrate your background pictures with moodle echos (breadcrums, login info, etc). (see the header.html is attached)

In my header I add a table tag in the start of body, and I will close it in the end of footer, so I close all moodle site in one tag, and just editing it I can't change some important format.

With my header and my footer you can't use the same format I use, the only thing you must do is put some nice images and move the text to another place you want editing the div tags.

Good luck

N.B.

by Norberto Bezi -

Fontana,

I'm not ashamed on enything, the moodle credit is just in place it was in the begginer, but we don't make any image who fits with our theme because, like I said in the first post, the theme is not ready yet.

Please, don't full your mouth with this kind of things when you even know me, and when I'm always share every hack I made, and when my company will give to moodle.org the donation when we start to using it for comercial purposes.

And for extra information, we don't give any LMS services, we just sell the content for others who use others LMS, and we are trying to fit our content with moodle so we can give the possibility for our custumers to take control of his own LMS, so you are not hidden moodle, we are making publicity of it. The first think we tell to our custumers is the nature of the LMS.

And with our content with moodle we will try to sell our courses directli to final users.

So, don't talk shit about me thinking you are some kind of justice god who came to drop your moral orders over me.

Thanks

N.B.

by edward alberto ibarra -
Muy poco cortes de tu parte josep, el credito esta donde debe estar. No creo que sea forma de dirigirse a alguien y menos a un trabajo aun sin terminar.
Te reitero mis felicitaciones Norberto, muy bueno lo que estas haciendo.

by Cesar A. -
Hello Norberto,

Wow, you got skills my friend. It's definitely one of the most impressive designs I've seen.

I actually went to your page and looked around. Seems your still working on things. Let me know when your done. I'd like to look around a little bit, if you don't mind.

I'm a designer myself and I can "wing-it" when it comes to coding, but unfortunately I spend to much time doing the coding, then I should.

If you don't mind, can you post a .zip file on your theme, so we can all learn from it. Any comments or tips, would be most appreciated. Thanks in advance.

Keep up the good work. Take care.approve