It looks there was no answer upto now since October 2008 to this questions.
A integration for AdminPlus, Edline, GradeQuick with Moodle seems to be unlikely, some reasons:
- neither AdminPlus nor Edline/GradeQuick have a data base (SQL) or APIs available to excahnge data between the systems
- AdminPlus/Edline/GradeQuick use a proprietary data base (text in case of AdminPlus)
- AdminPlus/Edline/GradeQuick is a proprietary exchange of data in form of text files
- there is never a integrated view on common data, since there is no database
- there is never a current up to date view on common data, since the systm are not integrated
You can always export all kind of data from AdminPlus and import them after some data massage into to the Moodle data base (SQL) - manual.
In the long run (or shorter) Moodle can seen as the replacement for Edline.
You might check open source replacements for AdminPlus:
1. Student Information System
a) Web2school http://www.wickedgoodsoftware.com/products.jsp
b) Focus/SIS http://www.focussis.org/
c) Center SIS http://www.miller-group.net/content/view/38/47/
d) OpenAdmin http://richtech.ca/openadmin/
e) School Tool http://www.schooltool.org/