A remote SOS - Lesson doesn't work for students

A remote SOS - Lesson doesn't work for students

by Teresa Soares -
Number of replies: 2

Olá!

I have a problem with lesson module: when a student starts my lesson, after his/her answer Moodle says Continue: attempt not inserted. As teacher, the lesson works.

I'm using Moodle 1.6, installed two years ago. This problem occurred, the first time, using a lesson created two years ago with that version of Moodle. Now I'm trying to use the same lesson and solving the problem (with the same version of Moodle).

How can I solve this problem?

Thanks

Teresa Soares

Average of ratings: -
In reply to Teresa Soares

Re: A remote SOS - Lesson doesn't work for students

by Joseph Rézeau -
Picture of Core developers Picture of Particularly helpful Moodlers Picture of Plugin developers Picture of Testers Picture of Translators

Olá Teresa!

First of all, moodle 1.6 is a really very old version. You should upgrade to at least 1.8 or, better 1.9.

Anyway, it is very difficult to provide you help with your problem because it can be caused by all sorts of things on your own Moodle course/site. Or you could provide more details. First of all you do not say which type of question you have in your Lesson. You do not say if you are having this problem only with that "old lesson" or also with a new lesson created just now.

Please try my suggestion of upgrading to a current version of Moodle, or else please provide more details about your problem so we may help.

Joseph

In reply to Joseph Rézeau

Re: A remote SOS - Lesson doesn't work for students

by Teresa Soares -

Olá Joseph!

This is not a problem of one lesson, I've tried to create other lessons and this problem persisted. One of my colleagues reported the same problem. I think it is due to a problem of instalation of lesson module, or the moodle itself. I have the hope it was simple to solve like my problem with saving button in portuguese version of hotpotatoes module that solution I found in these foruns easly.

My school is planning a Moodle upgrade soon in the future.

Thanks for your interest

Teresa