Transcript

Transcript

by William Morse -
Number of replies: 2

I was wondering if there was a feature for record keeping of grades--a transcript feature?

For example, can a student login and see past course grades for courses they completed?

Rather than developing single courses, I'd like to create a program that consists of a series of courses. The courses could be taken in any order. But to know if a student completed all the required courses would require a record keeping system. Does Moodle offer anything like this? Does anyone have any suggestions?

I'm not much of a programmer, and I'm extremely new to Moodle.

Also, off the subject of record keeping, how big of a learning system could Moodle support? Would 20,000 to 30,000 students be too much? Is there any research that can help answer this?

Thanks,

In reply to William Morse

Re: Transcript

by Martin Dougiamas -
Picture of Core developers Picture of Documentation writers Picture of Moodle HQ Picture of Particularly helpful Moodlers Picture of Plugin developers Picture of Testers
Record keeping (as well as things like portfolios) is definitely something needed, and fairly soon.  There are a couple of projects that may be starting soon that address this but it'll be a while before it comes along.