So far it looks pretty good, with reasonable sound quality, multiple users talking at once and very low latency. The client is a little obtuse at first.
I'm in there now for a while if anyone wants to try connecting and helping me test it! The more the merrier!
Just download the Windows Teamspeak client or the Linux Teamspeak client then install and run it.
Make sure your microphone and speakers/headphones are on, then:
- Choose "Quick Connect..." from the Connection menu.
- Put "moodle.org" in the Server address.
- Put your name in the "Nickname" field.
- Click OK. You should be connected and hear a voice say "Link engaged". People appear there with green dots next to them ...
- Try and talk in your microphone! If you need to fiddle with the levels, just use Settings -> Sound input/output settings.
Just in case I'm not there when you drop in, I have one of my home machines broadcasting some music so you can hear something. We can talk over it though!