Viewing Submitted Files

Viewing Submitted Files

by Kim Conant -
Number of replies: 2

Hi, I am new to using Moodle but so far I love it!  I teach a computer applications class and I love the feedback feature.  However, I was wondering if there is a way to view only the files that were submitted on a certain day?  The assignments page shows the due date and how many files have been submitted, but it's not until I open the assignment that I see when it was submitted. 

My class is basically a "self-paced" class, so I have students working on different assignments on any given day.  I would rather not have to open each assignment to see if anything new was submitted that day.

Thanks for help you can give!!

Kim

Average of ratings: -
In reply to Kim Conant

Re: Viewing Submitted Files

by Ann Adamcik -
If you have the Recent Activity block enabled in your course, it will show you assignment submissions since your last login. Clicking on the 'Full report of recent activity...' link in the block will take you to a Recent Activity page, where you can view assignment activity since a particular date.

http://docs.moodle.org/en/Recent_Activity_block
Average of ratings: Useful (1)
In reply to Kim Conant

Re: Viewing Submitted Files

by Rick Barnes -
One of the marking blocks will allow you to see what marking there is at a glance. I have the Ajax version on the home page of our moodle and it shows me all of the marking in the courses I am a teacher in (not all my pupils) but it is a start. Clicking on the pupil name opens the assignment for marking. Submitted work is colour coded by date and tool tips give the time since hand in.

Rick.