Health 44 --> Is anyone enrolled w/Prof. Johnson?

Health 44 --> Is anyone enrolled w/Prof. Johnson?

by Randi Designs -
Number of replies: 2
I am new to Moodle and I do not find it user friendlysurprise. My class is Health 44, but I have not been able to find my class or get any assignments. When I log into Moodle it says my course is English Certification...not Health 44.

Respectfully,
Randi
cool
Average of ratings: -
In reply to Randi Designs

Re: Health 44 --> Is anyone enrolled w/Prof. Johnson?

by Mary Cooch -
Picture of Documentation writers Picture of Moodle HQ Picture of Particularly helpful Moodlers Picture of Testers Picture of Translators
Hi there smile This is not your course's Moodle but the main Moodle forums so I cannot tell you who is enrolled with Prof Johnson. If you go onto your Moodle's front page do you have an All courses link? Could you try clicking on that to see if Health44 is there and you could enrol into it? If not then you need to see or message the person who gave you your Moodle login and see if they can help you get to the right course it is possible they have enrolled you in the wrong one.
In reply to Mary Cooch

Re: Health 44 --> Is anyone enrolled w/Prof. Johnson?

by Mary Cooch -
Picture of Documentation writers Picture of Moodle HQ Picture of Particularly helpful Moodlers Picture of Testers Picture of Translators
Ok - I just found your Moodle - it is here
http://moodle.lattc.edu/login/index.php
you need to login and then go to All courses and health 44 is in Fall 2008 on about the fourth page - if it won't let you in automatically you need a password/enrolment key they should have given you. HTH