WIKI Cheat Sheet

WIKI Cheat Sheet

by Fred Ravan -
Number of replies: 8
I was wondering if anyone had a wkik cheat sheets that I could use. I used to have a sheet that explained what do for bold and to insert a link etc.. I seem to have misplaced mine.
Average of ratings: -
In reply to Fred Ravan

Re: WIKI Cheat Sheet

by Stephen Overall -

I realize this is an old thread, but here is a wiki formatting cheatsheet I use with the core eWiki in Moodle 1.9.13+.

File attached.

In reply to Stephen Overall

by chris dennison -

Hi, sounds useful - but I can't see an attachement.  Is there something I've not set up?

by Stephen Overall -

Here is another attempt at attaching this Wiki Formatting Cheat Sheet.

My previous attempt was thwarted by a Moodle 2.1 bug which has since been fixed (see MDLSITE-1337 and MDL-28172).

Hmmm... after saving this post, I still can't see my attached file Wiki_Cheat_Sheet_1-9-12.doc though if I edit this post I can clearly see my successfully uploaded and attached file. Either the bug still lives or perhaps Moodle.org hasn't been upgraded yet to the latest release? Don't know which. I'll try again later.

by Paula Clough -
I would really like to have that as well. May I suggest you post into the Moodle Exchange and then post the link here? I will approve the entry as soon as I see the post. Diect link to the Exchange is: http://moodle.org/course/view.php?id=15 Paula cool
In reply to Paula Clough

by Stephen Overall -

I just posted it in the Moodle Exchange database here...

http://moodle.org/mod/glossary/view.php?id=2757&mode=entry&hook=9977 as "Wiki formatting cheat sheet (eWiki Moodle 1.9.12+)"

Thanks, Paula. I'll try posting it in this forum again once file attachment comes back online.

Improved version here Re: WIKI Cheat Sheet

by Stephen Overall -

My previous file attachments are showing again now that Moodle.org has just been upgraded to 2.1.

Here is an improved version of my previously posted Wiki formatting cheat sheets describing non-html wiki coding in eWiki, the default wiki in core Moodle 1.9.12.