Don't see my poll options???

Don't see my poll options???

by Ameerah Lewis -
Number of replies: 4
I just created my first poll and I don't see any answer options when I view the poll. Even when I click student view, the question is there and the button to save my answers, but no actual answers to choose from.

I have it set to vertical display.

I just logged out and relogged in as a test student - the answer choices do not display at all??

I created another poll and changed it to horizontal display just in case that was the issue - still doesn't work.

Any Ideas of what may be wrong?
Average of ratings: -
In reply to Ameerah Lewis

Re: Don't see my poll options???

by Dan Marsden -
Picture of Core developers Picture of Particularly helpful Moodlers Picture of Peer reviewers Picture of Plugin developers Picture of Plugins guardians Picture of Testers Picture of Translators
please upgrade to the latest version of Moodle 1.9Weekly. - or read the range of other posts in this forum related to the Moodle 1.9 release. (which I presume you are using.)

In reply to Ameerah Lewis

by S Chasse -

Same problem here.

Im using 1.9.3+

I just recently installed it.

In reply to S Chasse

by Dan Marsden -
Picture of Core developers Picture of Particularly helpful Moodlers Picture of Peer reviewers Picture of Plugin developers Picture of Plugins guardians Picture of Testers Picture of Translators
Hi There,

the problem experienced by Ameerah above is a bug that exists in Moodle 1.9 prior to 1.9.1 - it does not exist in Moodle 1.9.3 - can you please explain the issue you are having in much more detail?

also - make sure you haven't customised the roles and removed the capability to choose a choice from users that you want to have this access.
In reply to Dan Marsden

by S Chasse -

ok confusion with the moodle zip files happend on my side.

The installed version is 1.9.

I upgraded to 1.9.3+ and now it works fine.

txs dan for your help