Fatal error: Call to undefined method domdocument::load() in D:\xampp\htdocs\moodle\lib\xmldb\classes\XMLDBFile.class.php on line 85

Fatal error: Call to undefined method domdocument::load() in D:\xampp\htdocs\moodle\lib\xmldb\classes\XMLDBFile.class.php on line 85

by Anh Lương Ngọc -
Number of replies: 5

- localhost

- xampp-win32-1.6.7

- windows XP sp2

- moodle-weekly-19

Installation Error :

Fatal error : Call to undefined method domdocument::load() in D:\xampp\htdocs\moodle\lib\xmldb\classes\XMLDBFile.class.php on line 85

* Why ??????; Help me!!!!!!!!!!!!!; what can I do ????

Average of ratings: -
In reply to Anh Lương Ngọc

Re: Fatal error: Call to undefined method domdocument::load() in D:\xampp\htdocs\moodle\lib\xmldb\classes\XMLDBFile.class.php on line 85

by David Jakob -
Have had exactly the same error with the same configuration. Reinstalled twice and each time this error apperaed, just as the main installation started.

Re: Fatal error: Call to undefined method domdocument::load() in D:\xampp\htdocs\moodle\lib\xmldb\classes\XMLDBFile.class.php on line 85

by Mauno Korpelainen -
In reply to Mauno Korpelainen

by David Jakob -
Thanks!

That did the trick!

Regards
David

by Anh Lương Ngọc -
Help me please! I coud not fix this problem !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

by Richard Enison -
ALN,

Did you follow the link in MK's post? Did you do what was suggested in MK's reply to the post (by SK) that it linked to? What exactly was the result?

Also, read the rest of the thread.

RLE