individual responses not available

individual responses not available

by David Wong -
Number of replies: 10
Hi folks,

Anyone having this problem? We're not able to see any of the individual responses for our feedback activities. This is global across classes and I checked the roles in the admin to make sure there were no restrictions for teachers in terms of viewing responses. Also, these feedback activities are not anonymous. With developer: extra moodle debug messages turned on, no php bugs are shown.

Here's the version we're using:

PHP 5.2.6
Postgres 8.3.3
Apache 2.0/Linux
Moodle 1.9.2+

Average of ratings: -
In reply to David Wong

Re: individual responses not available

by Andreas Grabs -
Picture of Core developers Picture of Particularly helpful Moodlers Picture of Peer reviewers Picture of Plugin developers Picture of Translators
Hi,

can you tell me the feedback-version do you use?

Andreas
In reply to Andreas Grabs

by David Wong -
actually we just downloaded the 2008050111 and it still doesn't show the individual responses.
In reply to David Wong

by Andreas Grabs -
Picture of Core developers Picture of Particularly helpful Moodlers Picture of Peer reviewers Picture of Plugin developers Picture of Translators
Hi,

are the students still enroled in the course?
Do you use groups?
Did you switch between anonymous/nonanonymous last time?

Andreas

by David Wong -
Yes, students are enrolled in both courses.
yes, we use groups but the feedback is not restricted to groups, i.e, it's a non-group activity.
When we set up the activity before any student submissions, for one of the classes, it may have been set to anon but there were no submissions. We changed that before the class went live. The other class was always recording people's names.
In reply to David Wong

by Andreas Grabs -
sorry, I can't reproduce this sad. On my postgres-installation all works fine.

by Janette Dimitrova -
We have the exact same problem and and we did switch between anonymous/nonanonymous settings and added few more choices to drop down menus. If there a way to fix that? What is the best way to make changes when necessary?
In reply to Janette Dimitrova

by Andreas Grabs -
Hi Janette,

do you have the same configuration as David?
I couldn't reproduce this error yet.

Andreas

by Janette Dimitrova -
We are running on Win 2003; PHP 5.2.1; MySQL 5.0.16.
We dropped and republished our unit - they are all gathering info - none of individual responses are visible.

In reply to Janette Dimitrova

by Martin Schuhmann -
Do you see the Moodle-Footer on the page with individual responses (not shown)?

Martin