Flexible Page Module Download

Flexible Page Module Download

av Andalé van Heerden -
Antall svar: 5

Hi all,

Can anyone tell me where I can download the Flexible Page module? I have tried to follow one link, but I can't seem to find the actual download.

Thank you very much

Gjennomsnittlig vurdering: -
Som svar til Andalé van Heerden

Re: Flexible Page Module Download

av Vicki Dunnam -

I tried sending the flexpage zip file but it is larger than what is allowed. Email me at dunnam.vicki@mcm.edu and I will send it via email.

To work correctly the format requires all 5 components to be installed.

To install:

1: Put the blocks/page_module block in your moodle/blocks folder.
2: Put the course/format/page course format in your moodle/course/format/ folder
3: Put the language files in lang/en_utf8/ files in your moodle/lang/en_utf8/folder.
4: Put the mod/pagemenu in your moodle/mod/pagemenu folder
5: Put the theme/page in your moodle/theme/page folder.

Visit your admin/Notifications link to install the database tables.

After you have installed, to use this new format, in the course settings, select Page Format as the format and Next to force theme, choose Moodlerooms.

You will need to make sure you have turned the setting on to allow different themes. This is found in Site Administration>Appearance>Themes>Theme Settings. Check "Allow user themes" and "Allow course themes"

If you need help, please message me and I will gladly walk you through it. There is a Readme.txt file that will explain it as well.

Som svar til Vicki Dunnam

av Juanma Campos -
I'm trying to install this mod. I've got a folder called "moodle" within the pack. Where does this folder go? Thanks in advance
Som svar til Juanma Campos

av Gareth J Barnard -
Bilde av Core developers Bilde av Particularly helpful Moodlers Bilde av Plugin developers
Dear Juanma,

It looks like this folder contains examples of the code changes applied if you want to use flexible page on your front page as detailed in the ReadMe.rtf file. If you did, then you would copy the relevant sections from the supplied files to your up-to-date versions.

Cheers,

Gareth