Using Moodle as LMS with Captivate

Using Moodle as LMS with Captivate

by Sandra Johnson -
Number of replies: 4

Hi there,

I am afraid I am a little lost.  I purchased Adobe Captivate thinking of making learning modules for a project I am working on.  One of the things I wanted to do was have my Course Feedback survey at the end.  Only thing is, there is no way to return the reuslts to my email in Captivate....unless I have an LMS.  Can Moodle be my LMS and how in the world, do I set this up?

The module will not be hosted online (for a long long time) the main intent would be for it to be delivered via CD....as long as the user has an internet connection - can I still capture their survey results?

Thanks so much to anyone that can help me out and sorry for my ignorance about the wonderful Moodle!!

Cheers,
S.

Average of ratings: -
In reply to Sandra Johnson

Re: Using Moodle as LMS with Captivate

by tina konda -
I need answer for this badly, because I got a deadline to finish. I would like to capture survey question and answers in the moodle or Captivate to store i nthe database or email to the concern person, Please let me know if you have found any solution by now.

by Joseph Rose Jr -

Sandra,

Have you had any luck on this one?  I am looking at a multiple-question format myself, and just need to capture the results in a database.

Thanks!

Joe

by Peter Falconer -
Hi

Suggest you simply link to a web based survey tool like http://www.surveymonkey.com/ having first created your feedback survey there.

Peter
In reply to Peter Falconer

by joda gordon -
I'm looking for the same thing. Who knew it was so hard to just make a survey AND actually get the results!!! I wish I were smart enough to just write a super-simple LMS that just took SCROM data from a quiz/survey and spit it into a table/database/textfile. I'm kinda surprised no one has done it already.