lessons / moodle 1.9 / background color

lessons / moodle 1.9 / background color

by Margaret Richards -
Number of replies: 1
My installation of Moodle 1.9 did not include the Lesson resource so I added it to my mod folder myself.

I'm having trouble with the background color I've chosen washing out responses to quizzes. Once an answer is submitted, the corresponding questions are presented on my background color, rather than a white text-box like everything else. I've figured out how to change the color of the text of the response that I provide for each answer option. However there is standard text in black below ("Your answer" and then the answer that was chosen by the student) that I can't figure out how to edit. I've attached a screenshot.

Any ideas on how I can fix this, short of changing the background of my entire site to another color?

FYI I cannot access Lesson settings through my admin settings (no option available). I'm assuming this is because I installed the mod by hand...?

Slightly related question: why is the lesson mod not included in moodle 1.9?
Average of ratings: -
In reply to Margaret Richards

Re: lessons / moodle 1.9 / background color

by Joseph Rézeau -
Picture of Core developers Picture of Particularly helpful Moodlers Picture of Plugin developers Picture of Testers Picture of Translators
Margaret > "Slightly related question: why is the lesson mod not included in moodle 1.9?"

The Lesson module is part of standard Moodle installation. Something must have gone wrong when you installed your Moodle 1.9. You should really try to start the installation again, and this would probably solve your background color as well.

Joseph