Printable rosters and assigned teachers

Re: Printable rosters and assigned teachers

by Sandrine Nayrac -
Number of replies: 0

Hi everyone,

I am a new Moodle user, trying to setup a prototype to see if we can use it to manage training activity in my company. I am yet no very familiar with moodle vocalbulary, so forgive me if I am getting confused with the terms.

My need is to propose different courses, plan face to face sessions with different dates, locations, teachers and students each time. I need to invite the attendees, followup up attendency and make teacher and attendeed to fill a survey after the course and report the results (how many different session for which course, haow many attendees, results of the feedback survey by course, session, location.....).

I have used face to face module to plan my sessions, but until now I haven't been able to assign a different teacher to my sessions (th users defined as teachers in the system roles appear on all m y courses, and I have been able to "enrol" a teacher to a face to face category of my course, but not to a session. Does you developement fit my need ? It seems yes...

Can you confirm ??? I a m a bit lost in the big world of Moodle, having nevertheless the feeling I can almost do everything I need with what exists....

Thanks in advance !!

Sandrine