Comments about Recent FAQs thread

Comments about Recent FAQs thread

by Chris Collman -
Number of replies: 0
Picture of Documentation writers
Do you have what you think is an FAQ? Do you have a comment about the "Recent FAQs" thread in this forum.

Please put it here. I encourage others who have their own pet FAQs they seem to be answering here or on their own site, to post them with the short answers and references to MoodleDocs.

There has been some discussion over in the moodle.org design forum about linking FAQs to forums and to MoodleDocs. With a little cooperation, I thought maybe a thread with nothing but FAQs might be a temporary solution.

Moderator might help in two ways. Place a link to the Recent FAQ thread in the forum description along with the link to MoodleDocs. Also the Moderator might move replies to a post in this thread to a new discussion in the Recent FAQ discussion to keep it clean.

I think the elements in the Import PowerPoint give an example. Bold the MoodleDoc link, provide a place to create a new discussion point (instead of reply). Could be a best practice idea adopted by other forums in moodle.org. Lets see how this works.

Best to all, Chris
Average of ratings: -