1. To get du to work correctly, follow these steps:
- Edit moodle/lib/moodlelib.php
- Search for the function get_directory_size.
- Replace this line:
$command = trim($CFG->pathtodu).' -sk --apparent-size '.escapeshellarg($rootdir);with this line:
$command = trim($CFG->pathtodu).' -sk '.escapeshellarg($rootdir);- In IIS Manager, set the NTFS permissions to allow the IUSR_machinename user execute permissions on the directory where du is located.
2. Aspell can also be installed in the same manner by downloading the windows binary installer from http://aspell.net/win32/. Follow the installer prompts and install in a non-8.3 directory, e.g. c:\dos\aspell. Add the path to the Moodle admin pages as Myles suggests.
3. It is also possible to install the GNUWin32 versions of zip and unzip but note there is this discussion about zip/unzip working in backups.
4. I've never tried using ClamAV with Moodle, but the windows version is available here (http://www.clamwin.com/).
Hope this helps!