Upgrading to 1.9.2 stalls

Re: Upgrading to 1.9.2 stalls

by Richard Enison -
Number of replies: 0
NT,

Your report of the problem is incomplete and therefore hard to follow and confirm. For example, you say some paths are wrong. Where? In what fie? We need the full pathname of a file (starting with the main Moodle folder (directory)) because there are multiple files with the same name. For example, you mention auth.php. Every subfolder of the folder auth has a file by that name. I presume you were talking about auth/cas/auth.php. You said there was a problem with them being in capitals instead of lower case, for example, CAS. Well, there is a folder named CAS (in all capital letters). It is a subfolder of auth/cas, i.e., it is auth/cas/CAS. And it contains a file called CAS.php, i.e., auth/cas/CAS/CAS.php. This has been true for as long as I can remember.

As for /HTML/QuickForm/DHTMLRulesTableless.php, it is in lib/pear. That is not too surprising, since the include_path that I usually see in error msgs. in these forums includes pear. But you didn't even mention any error msgs. You haven't given us a clue as to why you were even trying to find /HTML/QuickForm/DHTMLRulesTableless.php. If you got an error msg., you are more likely to get help, and get it more quickly, if you post it in its entirety.

EDIT: And btw what changes did you make to config.php and why did you make them? If you change dirroot and/or wwwroot and do it wrong, that can cause lots of problems.

RLE