Getting started

Getting started

by Susan Jeffers -
Number of replies: 2
Help help help.  I need really basic help.  Is there a tutorial or detailed help file anywhere, for the lesson module? 

I want just a simple 5-part lesson, with one short page of text/content on each page, followed by a true-false question.

I thought I'd set it up that way; for the first page I can type in the Page title and Page contents, but when I get down to the questions, the only option I see is Import Questions.  I just want to type in a simple little true-false question. 

Perhaps I set some sort of default somewhere?  A couple of months ago when I was first trying to learn moodle I remember experimenting with importing quiz questions...

My course starts in just 10 days -- my need is urgent -- thanks in advance for any help y'all can offer!

Susan Jeffers
Average of ratings: -
In reply to Susan Jeffers

Re: Getting started

by Morag Munro -
There is a lesson on using the lessons module in the Moodle Features course. I think it was developed by Ray Kingdon.

Morag
In reply to Morag Munro

Re: Getting started

by Susan Jeffers -
Thanks -- I knew it was somewhere, because I'd found it before... I'm working my way through it now... hopefully my answer will be there...  >> sigh <<