Caution: Lesson is buggy!

Caution: Lesson is buggy!

by Genner Cerna -
Number of replies: 2

I have been playing lately with the lesson module and found out that the editor of the said module tends to minimize wherein the text are covered. The edidtor area becomes smaller after clicking the redisplay this page and sometimes the editor doesnt resize to the said size as defined.

The other thing is that when setting the time of the lesson to be available to the student for a certain time it does'nt obey set time. It always availble to students even setting the time for later availability...

Lastly the attempts is set to 2 attempts but the students can attempts more than the number that is setr in the setting...

Average of ratings: -
In reply to Genner Cerna

Re: Caution: Lesson is buggy!

by Michael Penney -
Hi Genner, the editor problem is a Moodle one on Windows/Internet Explorer, mostly fixed on Moodle 1.3.x. Are you getting it on Moodle 1.3+?

On 1.2x the solution is to use the latest Firefox/Mozilla Browser on Windows for editing, or to click the full screen arrow.

Attempts is the number of times a student can try and answer a question in a lesson. If they get sent back to the question page (using a previous page link or back button) they can answer the question again but it shouldn't count in the score.

As for the programmed start/stop times, that is a known bug.

In reply to Michael Penney

Re: Caution: Lesson is buggy!

by Genner Cerna -

"As for the programmed start/stop times, that is a known bug."

I see, by the way Im running 1.3.3 version.

I saw a site similar to the funtion of lesson maybe someone could check it out... It has a progress bar in it. Very cool plus given can be change if questions in math.

http://www.algebra.com/cgi-bin/word-problem.mpl?problem_id=numbers/01-sum-cons.wpm