Different sessions, different instructors

Different sessions, different instructors

by Scott Karren -
Number of replies: 4
Is there a way in the Face to Face module to assign different instructors to sessions? Meaning, I have a computer basics course with sessions a,b,c,d, and e that I have created using the face to face module. Instructor 1 teaches session a,c, and e and instructor 2 teaches sessions b and d. what would be the best way to set this up.

Scott Karren
Average of ratings: -
In reply to Scott Karren

Re: Different sessions, different instructors

by François Marier -
I think that you'd have to either:

1- add both instructors to the Face-to-face activity (they would have access to the other instructor's sessions)

2- create two separate activities with the same name and description

Francois
In reply to François Marier

by Jon Boggiano -
When you say two separate activities, what does that mean? Is that a separate course?
In reply to Jon Boggiano

by François Marier -
Two separate activities means that you add two Face-to-face "things" to the same course page.

This is different from clicking on a given Face-to-face and adding two sessions.

Francois
In reply to François Marier

Re: Different sessions, different face-to-face activity having same date and time

by KrishnaPavan Kumar -

Hi,

I have 2 face to face activities. 1 session having same date and time inside both. If I book for a session on first face-to-face acticity it should not allow to book for the session on 2nd face-to-face activity as the date and time is same for both face-to-face activities.

Please help me in resolving this. Though sessions belong to different activities, as user booked for one session on that date and time he/she should not be able to book for the other session of different activity

F1 activity: SessionA:

DateTimeSeats availableStatusOptionsRoomInstructorClass Type
15 November 2011 10:00 AM - 11:00 PM 100

F2 activity : SessionB:

DateTimeSeats availableStatusOptionsRoomInstructorClass Type
15 November 2011 10:00 AM - 11:00 PM 148