Assignment grades not showing in Moodle 1.9 Grade Book

Assignment grades not showing in Moodle 1.9 Grade Book

by Werner G. Vavken -
Number of replies: 8
I have graded the various students' assignments in my course but they do not show up in the teacher's (or students') grade book. They show up in the assignment grading page but not in the course grade book. The assignment is a single file upload assignment that does not allow multiple submissions or late submissions. Most of the assignment submissions are before the due date and they aren't showing in the grade book. Why is this happening? I'm looking forward to resolving this matter.

In reply to Werner G. Vavken

Re: Assignment grades not showing in Moodle 1.9 Grade Book

by Gain Oloya -
I have the same problem. Quizzes, forums, lessons, etc appear in the gradebook but not the assignments. Our teachers use a lot of assignments and so the absence of these in the gradebook is frustrating.

I hope somebody will notice and answer this thread. Werner posted this last June. I looked at the gradebook tables and noticed a lot of NULL entries, could it be the problem?

by Rick Appel -
I have had a similar problem. My quizzes show up just fine in the gradebook (grader), but journals never appear. The journals have been graded, they just do not appear in the gradebook.
In reply to Rick Appel

by Gwen Rodgers -
My understanding is that there is an integration problem with journals and 1.9 and the gradebook. The online text assignment option is the same as a journal and does appear in the gradebook.

by frank weissman -
I have the same problem.

I am testing with the 1.9.3 moodle site and added students, assignments and grades for several types of assignments. ( see attached file). However the quiz result is showing up fine, the attendence is showing up but all types of different assignments are not.

What to do???grader

Attachment grader.jpg
In reply to frank weissman

by Viktorija Florjančič -

I hade the same problem.angry And than I found this . It seems that it will work. I inserted Journals in Gradebook, but when I assessed a student his/her assessments was not seen in his/her gradebook.black eye I need other solution.

by Pearl Alvarez -
Werner,

Did you every resolve this problem? I have the problem now and while some assignments are graded perfectly.. others aren't and this isn't only for journals.
I'm new to moodle but am becoming frustrating with certain little things.
In reply to Pearl Alvarez

by Pearl Alvarez -
I found the source of my problem make sure that the MULTIPLICATOR field represents 1 NOT 0.. This will fix your problem.