This Moodle plugin adds a new predictive model to identify students that are likely to miss assignment due dates. The model automatically generates insights for teachers about these students.
This prediction model does not work for the following assignment activities:
- Assignments in courses without a start date
- Assignments without a due date
- Assignments that are hidden to students
- Not yet started assignments
- Team submission assignments
- Assignments whose due date are more than one year after the course start date
- Assignments whose due date are less than four days since the course start date
The plugin uses Moodle core's analytics API as a base.
This plugin can also serve as a base for other predictive models as it includes:
- 21 new indicators working at different levels: course, user, user enrolment, course module...
- A new time-splitting method: Two days before the end date
- A by-activity abstract analyser and a assignment submissions analyser