Moodle Course Conversion: Beginner's Guide
by Ian Wild
Release date: December 9, 2008
Publisher: Packt Publishing
Added to this database by Ian Wild - Saturday, November 22, 2008, 5:13 AM
Last updated - Tuesday, November 26, 2013, 11:13 PM
This book teaches you how to take existing classes on-line quickly with Moodle:
- No need to start from scratch! This book shows you the quickest way to start using Moodle and e-learning, by bringing your existing lesson materials into Moodle.
- Move your existing course notes, worksheets, and resources into Moodle quickly then improve your course, taking advantage of multimedia and collaboration.
- Moving marking online – no more backbreaking boxes of assignments to lug to and from school or college.
- Requires no prior knowledge of Moodle; but even experienced Moodlers will find this useful for converting 'paper' resources and face-to-face lessons into Moodle.
- This book covers Moodle 1.9