Job offered: Moodle Analyst
We are looking for a Intermediate/ Senior
Moodle Analyst to work hands-on and collaboratively as part of a Project team
to validate requirements and provide solution design, configuration and
implement change on Moodle project implementations. Work is in an eLearning
environment, configuring Moodle platforms and involves configuration,
administration and customization based on business requirements.
- A minimum of 2 years’ administration experience with Moodle VLE’s & Moodle Plug-ins
- Experience with educational technology in one or more learning environments (K12, Higher Ed, Workplace)
- Experience with systems administration and Moodle application configuration within an open-source technology stack
- Experience working with MS Active Directory, O365, SMTP, SSO & Development Integration configurations
- Must be comfortable with asking questions as needed and working out solutions with team members
- Must be located in Canada
- Understanding of AWS Cloud infrastructure or AWS in Security, advanced Networking including (VPCs, Service Perimeters, and gateway Interconnects)
- Understanding of Learning Tool Interoperability (LTI) standard and integrations with Moodle
- Experience or knowledge of agile or lean methodologies, enterprise storage, networking technologies or security products would also be advantageous
Entry added by Tara Hafso
- గురువారం, 12 మే 2022, 3:52 ఉ.
Last updated - శనివారం, 14 మే 2022, 1:35 ఉ.