Job offered: PHP Developer for Moodle Apps Team (Moodle HQ)
The Moodle Apps team is looking for a PHP Developer to help maintain our backend functionality (Moodle Apps Portal) but also for developing new premium functionality for our existing clients.
This developer will be also responsible for implementing new features, improvements or fixing bugs related to the Moodle LMS.
- English written
- Proven experience with PHP and Laravel or Symfony or similar frameworks
- Good knowledge of GIT
- Basic understanding of CI processes and tools (Travis, for example)
- Friendly, approachable and fun communication style that earns trust and credibility
- Enthusiasm for both team play and deep dives into solo work
- Pride in setting realistic targets
- Experience working in an organisation where software is the product
- Experience with high scale, clustered web application infrastructure
Check the role out on the Moodle HQ careers page!
Entry added by Tamara Smith
- Friday, January 14, 2022, 10:48 AM
Last updated - Friday, January 14, 2022, 10:48 AM