Judging from all the job posts on this site, it seems there’s a shortage of experienced Moodle developers! Sadly, most of the developers that I’ve hired in the last couple years didn’t have the deep Moodle knowledge that’s needed to work on complex plugins. But my horoscope says that my luck is about to change!
So, if you are:
- An experienced developer with DEEP Moodle knowledge.
- Able to decipher, troubleshoot and build upon complex plugins that were created by other developers.
- Able to take on big coding challenges in a creative and efficient manner.
- Looking for a long-term work relationship (even if you can’t commit to full-time work).
Then please get in touch.
Note that our Moodle site is heavily customized, so it will take you some (paid) time to become familiar with the code. You will also have access to our full-time developer who can provide guidance if/when needed. When replying to this post, please include links to your past work.
Entry added by Fernando Oliveira
- Tuesday, October 26, 2021, 10:45 PM
Last updated - Tuesday, October 26, 2021, 10:46 PM