What's in it for you?
We’ve already talked about the importance we place on achieving our mission to empower educators to improve our world, our passion for our values and some of the cool things we are doing as a company.
So what about this?!
- Work with people who actually believe in the organisation’s mission (weird huh?)
- Come into the office or work remote, it’s fully flexible and your choice
- Learn new stuff every single day, plus get your own learning and development budget
- We don’t believe in formal dress codes, bring your full self to work in your own style
- Plus, we’ll provide you with a competitive salary
Does all this sound good?
Moodle is an Equal Opportunity Employer and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any kind. Moodle is committed to the principle of equal employment opportunity for all employees and to providing employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment. All employment decisions at Moodle are based on business needs, job requirements and individual qualifications, without regard to race, color, religion or belief, family or parental status, or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate. Moodle will not tolerate discrimination or harassment based on any of these characteristics. Moodle encourages applicants of all ages.