Job offered: Moodle Support Consultant
Location: Poland (office in Szczecin or remote)
We are experiencing considerable growth across our business and are looking to augment the onboarding team for new clients.
The ideal candidate will have experience in a customer support role and have strong skills across common office productivity especially excel. Ideally, you will also have experience working in a technology company.
The purpose of this client-facing role is to assist Solutions Consultants / Account Managers and to provide end-user support to new and existing clients.
Candidates must have fluent English written and oral communication skills, must be located in Poland.
This is a great opportunity for the right candidate to move their career forward in a challenging environment.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Become expert in our core products – Moodle, Workplace, Totara - including an understanding of how clients use these products in their organisation.
- Provide functional support to clients in these products, according to support agreements in place.
- Coordinate with the Customer Support Manager the delivery of projects to clients, acting on behalf of the account managers.
- Handle direct customer enquiries and create tickets and follow-up with Customer Support Manager.
- Provide training to clients in our core products and other related areas.
- Work with Solutions Consultants on implementation projects for clients.
- Plan, document and execute end-user testing scenarios to sign-off on customisations / upgrades.
- Provide flex capability around content development if required.
- Must have at least 1 year of experience of working with Moodle learning management system.
- Customer Service – an understanding of the principles of good customer service and its application, including assessing clients’ needs, meeting quality standards for service and evaluation of client satisfaction.
- Good time management.
- Communication Skills – an ability to listen well and distill relevant and accurate information and to communicate effectively with clients and colleagues.
- Interpersonal Skills – developing constructive working relationships with clients and colleagues and maintaining them over time.
- Critical Thinking, Analysis and Problem Solving – analysing information with varying degrees of complexity and providing appropriate solutions.
- English Language – Excellent English language skills, with good grammar, spelling and composition.
- A relevant 3rd level degree would be an advantage.
Due to the current pandemic, all staff are working remotely.
- Work from home opportunities
- Flexible working hours
- Company social events
- Company pension
- Sick pay
- Casual dress
- Private medical
- Education reimbursement
- Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Entry added by Tomasz Muras
- Tuesday, March 9, 2021, 5:31 PM
Last updated - Tuesday, March 9, 2021, 5:31 PM