The Christie School of Oncology provides specialist education programmes at the largest single-site cancer centre in Europe and one of the top-rated cancer hospitals worldwide.
A rare opportunity for a talented and creative learning development specialist has arisen within our Digital Learning team, to support the increased demand for the team’s high quality services.
You will play an important role within our expanding professional team, leading end-to-end production of multiple projects involving utilisation of specialist learning development software.
You will be a highly motivated individual with the ability to hit the ground running. You will have expertise in all aspects of learning development, including virtual learning environment managements, educational development and graphic design.
Ability to work with stakeholders and other key personnel is essential.
We expect that you will have the skills to support our subject matter experts in delivering high quality project briefs.
• To provide technical, practical, design and educational support for the development, delivery and maintenance of digital learning activities within the School of Oncology.
• The individual will work in close partnership with subject matter experts (SMEs) to develop high quality learning interventions. This will involve supporting SMEs to outline and plan educational content, structuring learning content and designing effective material and learning experiences.
• The post-holder may also be required to provide guidance, mentoring and line management for bank staff employed as support workers.
• The post holder will be able to support the administration and upkeep of the Virtual Learning Environment(s) (VLEs).
The post holder will (in addition) upkeep online courses and course areas to support the School’s events, training and taught programmes portfolio
Flexible and home working arrangements are supported and can be discussed at interview.
Senior Learning Technologist
Digital Learning Manager
Bank support worker(s)
Please see job advert: https://beta.jobs.nhs.uk/candidate/jobadvert/C9413-20-8462
Entry added by Owen Seago
- Monday, January 11, 2021, 11:24 PM
Last updated - Tuesday, January 12, 2021, 11:19 PM