We’re Titus – an award-winning Premium Moodle Partner providing innovative e-learning services to workplace learning, education providers and training companies around the world.
At the moment we’re looking for someone with a background in implementation, delivery or project management to join us in the role of Delivery Manager – starting as soon as possible.
As part of the delivery team, you’ll work collaboratively with both the sales and technical functions of the business. You’ll take ownership of the delivery process from pre-sales through to customer sign off and everything in between. This includes; contract signature, project initiation, resource planning, implementation, training and service transition, all whilst maintaining an excellent customer relationship.
You’ll have the opportunity to work with a diverse range of clients, from startups to household names such as Network Rail, Wasabi, the City of London Police, the Royal College of Surgeons and the National Physical Laboratory.
What we need from you:
- Substantial experience of customer onboarding
- 2 years of LMS experience within a similar implementation, delivery or project manager role
- Strong organisational skills and excellent attention to detail
- Excellent communication and negotiation skills
- The ability to multitask and prioritise time-dependant responsibilities
- A confident, professional, and outgoing manner
- Experience of delivering training to both small and large scale organisations
- Excellent communication skills including presenting technical information clearly
- The ability to set and communicate expectations internally and externally
- Experience in stakeholder management
Also ideal (but not deal breakers):
- Understanding of IT and Cloud based infrastructure
- Moodle experience within a similar implementation, delivery or project manager role
What you’ll get in return:
- A friendly and dynamic working environment in a rapidly expanding technology company, working with a global client base
- Dedicated company time and funding for self-improvement, learning, and innovation
- Located in fabulous office space in Saltaire, a UNESCO World Heritage Site
- Flexibility around working hours and location
- Regular socials and staff activities
- Competitive salary and benefits package
Apply with a CV to email@example.com – or get in touch if you have questions about the role.
Start date – ASAP.
The Titus company values underpin our work with our clients, the development of our staff, and our investment in innovation:
Quality: we do our best every time.
Growth: we develop as individuals, and as a team.
Responsibility: we always take ownership.
Flexibility: we do what needs to be done.
Trust: we communicate openly.
We bring this experience and attitude to bear in enabling success within our client organisations, creating solutions which allow our clients to nurture talent, improve communication, share knowledge and understand outcomes, increasing their value and competitive advantage.
We care about making Titus a fun, inclusive and interesting place to work, and actively support our team members in their personal and professional development. And we run exceptional team socials and events too.