Moodle with us!
We're the world's most popular learning platform and we’re on a mission to empower educators to improve our world.
Due to some recent movements, we’re taking the opportunity to make a couple of exciting changes within our small but mighty People & Culture team. As a result, we’re on the hunt for a superstar People & Culture Advisor to be based out of Barcelona - initially from home, and then when COVID-19 restrictions are eased, from our beautiful Barcelona office.
Find out about your new workplace...
Moodle builds and maintains an open source learning management system, with over 100,000 registered sites and 200 million users worldwide. We’re growing rapidly, with the recent introduction of exciting new products to help us become an even bigger deal in the world of education technology.
We’ve built a passionate team of hard-working and driven people from all over the world, united by a shared belief in the ability of our platform to make a positive difference to our world. We respect our colleagues and value an open and innovative workplace, filled with integrity and of course a strong focus on education (yes, these are our company values!)
Find out more about us on our website.
What your new job can look like…
With the pace of Moodle, no two days will ever be the same! But most days will involve a mix of:
- Coaching, guiding and supporting managers in a true HR business partnering capacity
- Working with the People & Culture Manager (based in Australia) to drive culture and engagement initiatives that help us continue our journey to becoming a really great place to work
- Working on great projects, such as an OKR system and engagement survey tool rollout, a development planning refresh and lots more!
- Leading recruitment, onboarding and offboarding activities
- Learning and development activities, including course creation on our brand new Moodle Workplace product
- Some administration support work, including payroll support for our Spanish payroll provider and other ad hoc tasks.