A company is looking for up to two Junior to mid-level PHP/Moodle developers that have either 1+ years experience or can demonstrate the development of PHP applications, especially Moodle Themes and plugins.
Though not expected to currently have all the skills below, the individual will need to be willing to learn quickly to get up to an intermediate level:
- Developing stateless web applications, RESTful JSON APIs
- Experience with a Moodle LMS,
- Understanding of source control practices with Git
- Experience working in an Agile environment.
- Excellent communication skills
They understand how difficult it was for individuals to get their first job and so even if you can demonstrate that you can develop at a good level then they are willing to consider your application. If you can demo and explain some code that you have developed for a Moodle plugin then we are willing to work with you to get to the next level.
ONLY LOOKING FOR INDIVIDUALS AND NOT COMPANIES!!
Rate of pay will be dependent on experience but this is a junior to mid-level role.
Entry added by D Nter
- Friday, April 26, 2019, 9:37 PM
Last updated - Friday, April 26, 2019, 9:50 PM