Job offered: Client Care Analyst
Is this the job for you?
- You are an energetic go-getter who never gives up on a problem until it is solved.
- You can handle a variety of technical support requests with efficiency and attention to detail.
- You are a team player with a willingness to learn new things on the fly.
- You are a self-disciplined and motivated worker ready to meet the challenges of working remotely as part of a geographically dispersed team.
- You crave variety, new challenges, and a fun work environment with an awesome team in a growing small business with tons of career potential.
Who We Are: eThink Education is a rapidly growing technology company with a passion for customer service. We work in education technology, so you or your family might already be using our products in K-12, Higher Education, or Corporate applications. Our product is cloud based and open source, which means we are fresh and fun – not a bureaucratic crew of outdated stuffed shirts sitting around tweaking screens on some software originally developed before WiFi.
What would you do:
- Know Moodle and Totara inside and out
- Provide Tier 2 functional and basic technical support to Moodle and Totara clients
- Become involved in the Moodle HQ and Totara communities
- Gain experience with a variety of partners and tools that integrate with Moodle/Totara
- Get to know our clients and their individual needs
- Develop training materials and articles for marketing team and client-facing knowledge base
- Work alongside eThink’s 5-star service team to solve client issues
- Develop internal resources within our Wiki
- Use our Ticket Management System to manage client interactions
What we need from you:
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent higher education
- A minimum 2 years’ experience Supporting Moodle or Totara
- 2-3 years’ experience with software customer support
- Experience with educational technology in one or more learning environments (K12, Higher Ed, Workplace)
- Superior email and phone communication skills with an affinity for customer service
- Strong problem-solving and analytical skills
- Experience writing SQL reports strongly preferred
- Experience working with SMTP and SSO configurations strongly preferred
Job Type: Full-time
- Supporting Moodle: 2 years (Preferred)
- SQL: 1 year (Preferred)
- LMS Support: 1 year (Preferred)
- United States (Preferred)
Communication method(s) used:
Entry added by Kara Volpe
- Wednesday, March 13, 2019, 8:48 PM
Last updated - Wednesday, March 13, 2019, 8:48 PM