Is this the job for you?
* If you are an energetic go getter who never gives up on a
problem until it is solved, we want you!
* If you crave variety, new challenges, and a fun work
environment with an awesome team in a growing small business with tons of
career potential, this could be the job you’ve been looking for!
* If you know that working remotely is the best job perk you
could ever get, and you are willing to go the extra mile for a job that ensures
you’ll never sit in commuter traffic again, you should keep reading!
* If your idea of a good day includes restoring databases,
standing up new Moodle sites, tuning performance, and troubleshoot server
issues, you are our type of person!
*Who Are We: eThink Education is a rapidly growing technology
company with a passion for customer service. We work in education technology,
so you or your family might already be using our products in K-12, Higher
Education, or Corporate applications. Our product is cloud based and open
source, which means we are fresh and fun – not a bureaucratic crew of outdated
stuffed shirts sitting around tweaking screens on some software originally
developed before WiFi.What would you do:
* Configure server side settings in a LAMP environment related
to PHP and MySQL
* Tune LAMP settings for optimal performance based on load
* Experience working with AWS hosting
* Basic programming background (bash/php)
* Install Moodle and related plugins, modules, and 3rd party
* Troubleshoot errors related to Moodle installs and
* Assist clients in setting up their network to work with ours
via VPN connection
* Providing advanced technical support to clients via email,
phone, or other methods by identifying problems, researching answers and
guiding users through appropriate steps
* Develop internal training documents and knowledge base
throughout the process
What we promise: It won’t be boring. You will have new
challenges all the time. Your hard work will not go unnoticed or unrewarded.
Your suggestions will be heard and your voice will matter.What we need from
* Knowledge the Learning Management System Moodle
* Experience with LAMP stack: Linux, Apache, MySQL, PHP
* Experience doing database administration with MySQL
* Knowledge of Active Directory, SMTP, MSSQL, basic VPN &
* Experience with higher education technology and academic
* A can do attitude, and a willingness to learn on your feet
with limited guidance
* Minimum Education Bachelor’s Degree
* Superior email and phone communication skills with an affinity
for customer service
* Strong problem-solving and analytical skills
Please Mail all resumes directly to Kara Volpe at email@example.com