KnowBe4, Inc. is a high growth information security company. We are the world’s largest provider of new-school security awareness training and simulated phishing. KnowBe4 was created to help organizations manage the ongoing problem of social engineering. Tens of thousands of organizations worldwide use KnowBe4’s platform to mobilize their end users as a last line of defense and enable them to make better security decisions.
We are ranked #3 best place to work in technology nationwide by Fortune Magazine and have placed #1 or #2 in The Tampa Bay Best Workplaces Survey for the last three years. We also just had our 21st record-setting quarter in a row!
Our highly collaborative teams rapidly release software in an environment where innovation is applauded and minimizing distractions from real work is top priority.
- Take existing content and various formats and leverage SCORM, xAPI, and LTI standards to integrate into core LMS platform and client LMS
- Design and develop PHP front end solutions
- Rapidly prototype and refine applications based on user experience feedback
- Collaborate with eLearning developers, content creators, outside content providers and fellow engineers to establish and refine requirements
- Experience with jQuery Mobile, React, AngularJS, and/or Bootstrap
- 2+ years experience with the software development cycle: product specification, design, implementation, QA, release, and maintenance
- Experience creating core requirements and design deliverables, such as user profiles, scenarios, and wireframes
- Experience with Web Accessibility Standards
- Experience with optimizing graphics for the web
- Experience with mySQL, t-SQL
- A strong sense of ownership and responsibility for code quality that follows best practices
- Writing low maintenance, high reliability codes to be used in a 24/7 environment
- A strong passion for learning and adapting to new technologies
- Working with peers in other groups to define software standards and explore new technologies
- Experience with providing assistance and interact with customers to provide solutions
- Experience with SCORM, LTI, and xAPI is highly desirable
- Experience with web development optimized for iOS, iBooks, Android, and other interactive media/mobile platforms and programming
- Excellent communication skills, written and verbal including proper use of grammar and spelling
- General understanding of compliance requirements (HIPAA, PCI DSS, ISO, NIST, etc)
- 5+ years of relevant experience
- B.S. or B.A. in Computer Science or Software Engineering (or comparable work experience) required
Note: An applicant assessment, background check and drug test may be part of your hiring procedure.
No recruitment agencies, please.