We developed about 10 customized plugins for Moodle about 4 years ago and 3-4 plugins 2 years ago (they were customized versions of existing plugins). They worked fine on the latest Moodle version back then (3.1 and 3.4 as far as remember). We also made changes on database tables (added new tables) to make some of the features in these customized plugins work.
They worked fine by then. When we tried to install and start using them recently, we encountered errors because of either dependencies or errors relating to writing on the database. We need someone who can fix things, make them work and upgrade the entire system to the latest version. This might require some advanced php coding and debugging.
Please send me a quote with an overall price and timeline along with your experience that shows us you can handle this job. Also include your monthly fees to maintain our server with system upgrades.
- Please do not ask me to take a look into it first.
- Please do not try to start a conversation first and tell me that you might then give me a price.
- Please do not excessively email me or force me to contact you through LinkedIn or other venues.
- Please do not tell me that you are a team of … number of experts who handle all sorts of Wordpress or similar jobs.
Half of the payment will be made upon successful completion of the work. A bug-fixing period of 3 months must be included by the end of which other half of the payment will be made.
No payments will be made to a sub-par or partially done work. We need to test it, verify everything to make a payment.
Entry added by Andy Gokce
- Friday, December 22, 2017, 1:42 AM
Last updated - Sunday, May 31, 2020, 3:21 PM