Full time - Permanent
Location - Telford, Shropshire
Benefits: Competitive salary, health cash plan, pension
HowToMoodle is a UK based Moodle Partner that delivers effective
e-learning platform support services that help to create engaged learning. We
provide specialist Moodle services and Totara solutions to help organisations
of all types and sizes, across a range of sectors – including businesses,
charities, public sector organisations and educational institutions.
We are looking for bright, motivated Web Developer to join our expanding
team to help deliver bespoke customised Web Development for both the internal
& external customer. Much of your work will be working on Moodle and Totara
themes but you’ll also work on internal projects e.g .our website too.
- Work in a creative team environment to develop responsive themes using
- Advise on user interface best practices to meet performance and
- Develop and contribute to the innovation of new theme features etc.
- Develop, maintain and enhance our website and in-house bespoke
- 3+ years Web Development
- Strong HTML5 and CSS3 semantic hand-coding skills
- Proficient coding skills in PHP,
- Good understanding of backend functionality including MySQL/MariaDB
- Demonstrated experience in developing responsive, cross-browser
- Experience in working collaboratively using technical
specifications for interactive websites
- Proven understanding of web and mobile technologies and standards
- Demonstrable experience of usability/accessibility best practices
- Excellent project management, organisational and interpersonal
- Excellent communication and reporting skills
- Great organisation and ability to meet deadlines and requests
- Methodical and calm
- Mature minded and responsible
- Confident and proactive
- A “can do” hands on approach
- An independent worker, who is able to manage themselves
Send us your CV and we'll be in touch.
Applicants must be UK based and be eligible to work in the UK.
Entry added by Ray Lawrence
- Tuesday, May 23, 2017, 7:34 PM
Last updated - Tuesday, May 23, 2017, 7:34 PM