Plans instructional systems, dealing with a variety of interrelated media and technology elements, to improve classroom productivity and student learning; assists in the planning marketing and implementation of online courses. Designs and implements training and support across the institution for all technologies.
1. Develop and present workshops and follow-up support for faculty on instructional tools.
2. Develop and provide instructional technology professional development for faculty.
3. Assist faculty with the development of learning objects to enhance instruction.
4. Assist faculty with the design and development of instructional technology.
5. Collaborate with the Director, Distance Learning to provide instructional support.
6. Assist the Director, Distance Learning with LMS administration, training and support.
7. Provide training and support for technologies across the institution.
8. Performs other duties as assigned.
1. Keeps abreast of new developments in field, professional literature, etc, sharing this information within the college community.
2. Establishes, maintains, and cultivates positive professional relationships with agencies, business, industry, and professional organizations for the purpose of keeping instructional programs current with occupational or academic field.
Entry added by Kathy Seitz
- Tuesday, February 9, 2016, 5:13 AM
Last updated - Tuesday, February 9, 2016, 5:13 AM